Staying Safe During COVID-19
Sneezums continue to follow government guidance and have reviewed our risk assessment in respect of Step 4 due to be implemented on 19th July 2021, to identify the controls to manage the risk of COVID-19 cross contamination and transmission.
The controls that we have implemented for in-store opening include:
- We have recommended and encouraged our staff to continue to wear a face covering unless exempt and we recommend and encourage our customers to do the same.
- We have in place measures to limit the number of customers in our store should this be required and to include a one way system where appropriate.
- We have displayed signage to encourage social distancing where possible.
- We have enhanced cleaning practices, hand washing and hygiene procedures to include hand sanitiser on entry and exit to the store.
- We have installed screens at all our till points.
- We have procedures in place for the quarantining and/or cleaning of returned or handled products and reused packaging.