Click and Collect
- This service is not currently available, but will be available soon.
- When the service is available, here are the details below.
- Collection address: Sneezums, 10 Cornhill, Bury St. Edmunds, IP33 1BH
- Click and collect service is free of charge.
- Click and collect orders will be ready for you to collect in-store 24-48 hours after your order has been placed. We will notify you when your order is ready to collect.
- When picking up your order from in-store, you will need to go in person and take with you the payment card that you used to pay online, as well as your order confirmation email with your order number.
- If you fail to collect your order from in-store within 21 days of the collection date then your order will be marked as “not-collected” and may be cancelled and refunded at the sole discretion of Sneezums.
- Orders over £40 are free of charge.
- Orders up to and including £40 are charged at £5.95.
- Orders will be delivered within 3-5 working days. Working days include Monday-Friday and do not include bank holidays.
- Orders received by 12.00 midday on a Monday to Friday will be processed the same day. Orders received after 12.00 midday Monday to Friday or on a Saturday or Sunday will be processed on the next working day.
- There is a chance that deliveries may be delayed due to reasons out of our control. We can not be held responsible for the delays in delivering your goods where such a delay is due to reasons outside of our control. If we are aware of a delay for whatever reason, we will contact you.
- If your order contains multiple items they may be dispatched from different suppliers, locations and/or at different times.
- When you place an order you will receive an automatic order confirmation email. This acts as your receipt and acknowledges your payment.
- Sneezums use Royal Mail and UPS for deliveries. The carrier most suitable to your order will be determined at the sole discretion of Sneezums. When your order has been dispatched, we will notify you which courier and delivery service will deliver your order.
- If you are not in when the delivery is attempted, at the discretion of the delivery driver, dependent upon the courier provider, your parcel may be left in a safe place, reattempted or taken to a collection point by Royal Mail or UPS. See below for further details. In regards to the latter, if you do not collect your parcel within the timeframe given and it is resent to Sneezums, you will be charged a £10 'return to sender' fee. This fee will be deducted from your refund of those items. If you still wish to receive your order then you will need to place another order and pay the appropriate delivery fee.
- Royal Mail deliver Monday to Saturday.
- Deliveries are generally between 8am and 4pm, but can be as late as 7pm.
- If you are not in to receive your delivery, the courier may attempt delivery to a neighbour and/or will leave a card to detail where the parcel has been left or requesting you to contact them to rearrange receipt of the parcel. (Please note Special Delivery items can only be delivered as addressed)
- UPS deliver Monday to Friday.
- Deliveries are generally between 8am and 5pm, but can be as late as 8pm.
- If you are not in to receive your delivery, the driver will either leave the parcel in a safe location on-premises (at the driver’s discretion), or reroute to a UPS Access Point. In the absence of either of these the driver will attempt again the next business day, and if the scenario repeats again then a Return to Sender will be actioned.
- You will receive an email notifying you that delivery was attempted and you were deemed not in to receive.
- All orders will be dispatched using a tracked service.
- Go to https://www3.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/ to track your order for Royal Mail deliveries.
- Go to https://www.ups.com/gb/en/services/tracking/information.page to track your order for UPS deliveries.
Exceptions and General Information
- We do not offer delivery outside of the UK and we are unable to deliver orders to BFPO, hotels and PO Box addresses.
- Due to the additional postage costs for the postcodes detailed here (AB37-38, AB44-AB45, AB53-AB56, CA18-CA27, HS1-HS9, IM, IV14-IV28, IV30-IV32, IV36, IV40-IV56, IV7, IV9-IV12, KA27-KA28, KW, LA15-LA23, PA20, PA21-PA38, PA41, PA42-PA49, PA60, PA61-PA78, PA80-PA88, PH17-PH26, PH30-PH44, PH49-PH50, TR21-TR25, ZE), any large and/or heavy items/orders may incur an additional postage charge. If this is the case, once your order is received, we will contact you to discuss the additional charges. At this point you will be able to decide to proceed with the order by paying the additional charge, or we will refund your order. Smaller (by size and weight to despatch) are likely to be mailed by Royal Mail at no extra charge.
- If your order has not been delivered within 5 working days, please contact us by email to email@example.com or phone us on 01284 752634 Monday to Saturday 9.30am - 4.00pm.
- Please note that as part of being environmentally aware we may reuse packaging, where it is safe to do so. During the COVID-19 pandemic measures will be taken in accordance with government guidelines. For further information, please see our COVID-19 page.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, couriers will be following government guidelines for all deliveries.